Food blogger Sangita Agrawal shares a simple drink to beat the October heat.
This low carb, low calorie and low sugar drink is delicious and completely satisfying.
Mosambi Mojito tends to be my favourite in the summer, but it’s super refreshing to have any time of the day.
Here’s the recipe:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 500 ml fresh mosambi juice (sweet lemon)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tsp honey
- A handful of mint leaves
- Squeeze fresh juice of the mosambi.
- Add lemon juice and honey. Stir well.
- Adjust the sweetness and lemon flavour according to the taste.
- Add ice cubes in two glasses.
- Crush the mint by hand and add.
- Pour the juice in the glass and garnish with some mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
- RECIPES! RECIPES!
Would you like to share an interesting recipe or cooking video?
Please do send your recipe/video to us at [email protected] (Subject: My Recipe) along with your name, location and, of course, the recipe.
Source: Read Full Article