Katie Price films herself having vitamin injection after feeling ‘tired and drained’

Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox

Katie Price has treated herself to a pick-me-up vitamin injection after enduring what has been a "draining" month so far – capturing the moment on camera for all to see.

On Monday, a video was posted on Instagram by celebrity aesthetic clinic, Lift Aesthetics, which shows the 43-year-old lying down as she awaited the injection.

"So guys, you know how much I hate needles, but it's good to look after your body,” Katie says in the clip. “Recently I'm just tired, drained; I need a lift, I want to sleep well so I'm going to have the B12, and I'd recommend it to everyone."

No stranger to cosmetic injections, Katie appeared unfazed in the video as she proceeded to receive the vitamin shot, which took mere seconds. After the jab, she immediately leapt up, shouting: “Energy in the house!”

Katie’s claim of feeling “drained” comes after she enjoyed a night out at the National Television Awards last Thursday.

Katie attended the award show with 19-year-old son Harvey as the pair were nominated for their BBC documentary, Katie Price: Harvey and Me.

It was later reported that Katie told a handful of attendees that she had split from her fiancé Carl Woods, with the glamour model allegedly making the claim at the NTAs after-party.

A source told the Sun: "She was telling people, ‘I’m single, I’ve dumped him’ and was clearly focused on moving on. They had been constantly rowing, and she said she’d had enough.

“She said she was back living at her house in West Sussex even though it wasn’t fully done up yet. But she was adamant she wouldn’t go back to his place. As far as she’s concerned, it’s over.”

Katie later has shut down these rumours with a post on her Instagram Story.

She wrote: "It's such a shame having such a good night these awful stories about me coming out in fact I never went out and said I've dumped Carl this is not true. I was actually proud to be with my son Harvey.

"I wish people would leave me and Carl alone."

This came after Carl broke his silence amid an ongoing investigation into an alleged assault against Katie, saying he has received "shocking abuse" in the two weeks since the incident and "has never" done anything to hurt her.

"I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received," the reality star wrote on Instagram.

"Anybody who thinks I hit Katie you're completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation.

"I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told."

Carl deleted the posts hours later after critics sent a fresh wave of abuse his way.

Source: Read Full Article