Possible to make in less than 30 minutes, this recipe for luscious Kalakand by Chef Ranveer Brar is ideal for celebrations.
- 1½ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup crumbled paneer
- ¼ tsp green elaichi or cardamom powder
- ¼ cup chopped mixed nuts like pistachios, almonds and cashew nuts
- Oil for greasing the plate
- Warm the condensed milk in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat for a few minutes.
Add the crumbled paneer and elaichi and keep stirring to prevent it from burning.
After a few minutes, when it turns into a thick mass and begins to leave the sides of the pan, take off heat.
- Transfer the mixture onto a the greased plate and spread it to ¾ inch thickness.
Using the back of a spoon/ladle smooth the top evenly.
Garnish with chopped nuts, pat lightly and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- After its chilled cut into desired shapes and serve.
- MORE RECIPES!
Source: Read Full Article