Culinary expert and food stylist Vindhya Karwa uitilises gorgeous, fresh ingredients to put together a light, wholesome Noodle Veggie Salad.
Prepared in no time, this salad can be enjoyed as a light lunch or supper.
Noodle Veggie Salad
- A pack of thin noodles, around 200-250 gm, cooked
- 1 head purple cabbage, chopped lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper or red capsicum, chopped in strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper or yellow capsicum, chopped in strips
- 2 cups of matki or moth bean sprouts
- 1 big onion, chopped in strips
- 5-6 spring onion stalks, chopped finely
- 3 tbsp green dhania or coriander or cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp agave syrup (available online or substitute with honey)
- 2-3 tbsp soy
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 3 tsp chilly flakes
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a deep salad bowl and add the noodles, cabbage, red and yellow bell pepper, matki sprouts, onions, cilantro, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Pour in the dressing.
- MORE RECIPES FOR YOU!
Source: Read Full Article