Swati Das from Mumbai shows us how to cook a simple cauliflower sabji.
You can send us your cooking videos and tips too!
- EARLIER IN THIS SERIES: How to make Spanish Omelette
You can make this simple and healthy vegetable sabji in just 15 minutes.
Watch the video below:
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp kalonji
- 2 to 3 slit green chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as required
- In a non-stick kadhai, heat some oil.
- Add kalonji. When it splutters, add chopped cauliflower and cook on medium flame.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add green chillies and salt as required.
- Cover and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Fry on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or rice as a side dish.
Loved this video?
Do you have a simple and easy recipe to share?
Or a bunch of secret cooking tips that will help our readers, who may be beginners, cook with ease during the lockdown?
Write in to us at [email protected] (Subject: My Home Cooking Recipes ) along with your NAME, AGE and LOCATION.
Don’t forget to share a photograph, or better a video of your recipe. We’ll publish the best ones right here on Rediff.com.
Source: Read Full Article