A major fire broke out in Shiva Parvathi theater in Kukatpally Housing Board colony. This incident took place on Sunday midnight and created panic among the locals. The furniture inside the theater has been reduced to ashes and later the roof of the theater collapsed. The reports are coming that the blaze occurred at Shiva Parvathi movie theater in Kukatpally after completing the second show of Nani, Sai Pallavi and Krithi Shetty starrer movie Shyam Singha Roy.
After getting the information, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and indulged in the rescue operations. However, no casualties have been reported as there was no one in the cinema hall when the incident occurred.
A short-circuit is said to have caused the fire accident. The police registered a case and investigation. The sources say that this incident happened around 3 am and no one was injured in the accident after the fire erupted after the show and the entire theater was gutted in the fire.
Shiva Parvathi theater is located at the main road of Kukatpally. The theater is currently screening Rahul Sankrityan’ directorial venture Shyam Singha Roy, which is bankrolled by Niharika Entertainment. The theater was almost destroyed in the fire accident.
Source: Read Full Article