Manchu Vishnu is contesting MAA election for the post of president. Today Vishnu Manchu announced his manifesto which he pledged to implement if elected as MAA President. He made 14 promises in his manifesto.
Manchu Vishnu announced that if he is elected as president then he will create an app and use it to provide acting opportunities to all the actors. With the help of this app, all eligible MAA members can get work in films and OTT platforms . He assured houses for the deserving artistes with the support of governments in the Telugu states. He also promised to construct an own building for MAA with the cooperation of top Telugu celebrities.
The highlights from Manchu Vishnu panel’ manifesto:
- MAA members’ children’s education through Chaduvula Thalli scheme.
- Setting up a high power committee for women’s Safety.
- Free schooling for members’ children.
- Financial assistance to all eligible MAA members through Kalyana Lakshmi scheme.
- Every MAA member will get free health insurance cover.
- MAA Festival for fundraiser.
- Pensions for eligible members.
- MAA membership card for all eligible actors.
- Formation of a job committee for MAA members.
- Discounts at Mohan Babu Film Institute for MAA members’ children pursuing the filmmaking courses.
Source: Read Full Article