Nani sad to hear about the fire accident at Shiva Parvathi Theater

Today morning we reported that the  fire broke out in the Shiva Parvathi Theater in Kukatpally, Hyderabad. The Shiva Parvathi theater has suffered a lot.  No one was injured in this accident.  The screening of the Shyam Singh Roy film was being held in this theater. Actor Nani has reacted to this accident at Shiva Parvathi Theater in Kukatpally, as he  took to Twitter and said that it is sad to hear about the fire accident at the theater. He also expressed that he is glad as no one got hurt in the fire accident.

Nani also  recollected memories with the theater and said that he stills remembered watching Takkari Donga there on the first day in mad euphoria.

The  sources revealed that the curtains and decorations inside Shiva Parvathi have got spoiled by the fire. According to the information, the cause of the fire is a short circuit.  The fire department official said that the fire began around mid night, and by the time fire tender vehicles arrived, the roof had collapsed.

The theater, which had been operational till the accident, was screening Nani, Sai Pallavi and Krithi Shetty starrer Shyam Singha Roy.

Kukatpally District Fire Officer Sudhakar Rao said that the fire seemed to have started around midnight, but it  went unnoticed as no one was around. It was an intense fire.  After receiving the call, they reached the theater, the roof had fully collapsed.

Also Read:

Thaman targets nani indirectly 

Nani First Look from Ante Sundariniki gets a date

Kodali Nani comments on Nani: Industry people can make investments in Kirana shops

Source: Read Full Article