Rachael Grae is a rising star that you’re sure to keep an eye and ear on!
The young New York-based singer just released a very beautiful and emotional new song, “Hope You’re Proud,” an ode to loss on Stand Up to Cancer Day, Friday (September 8).
“‘Hope You’re Proud’ is about losing someone close to you. Everyone grieves loss in a different way, and this song has helped me through my own grieving processes. I hope it can provide a similar healing process for listeners,” Rachel told JJJ about the new track.
Along with the release of the new song, Rachel opened up with us and shared 10 Fun Facts about herself to get to know her better!
Listen to the song and learn more about Rachel Grae inside…
Find out what she revealed to us below…
- 1. I’ve written over 200 songs
- 2. I have a Bernese mountain dog that’s bigger than I am.
- 3. I played soccer growing up my whole life
- 4. Favorite vacation spots are Aruba and London
- 5. My favorite color is green
- 6. I’m 5’3
- 7. I was supposed to be born on July 4th but I wanted my own holiday so I waited for July 5th LOL
- 8. My lucky number is 11
- 9. My favorite food is sushi but I don’t know how to use chopsticks 🤦🏻♂️
- 10. I’ve had over 5 different hair colors
Check out the lyric video for “Hope You’re Proud” right here on JJJ, and you can add the song HERE to your streaming playlists/music library.
Source: Read Full Article